The village of Totovo Selo is 23 km away from Kanjiza. It is an oasis of greenery and peace.
The founding of Totovo Selo is closely related to a landlord from Kanjiža Tóth József. Not having any children draw him to a decision to divide his land among his workers. Later, in 1905 he built the St. Joseph’s church, which still plays the central role in the villager’s everyday life.
The economic growth of the village happened because of agriculture, livestock, and oilfields. During the last couple of years the village of Totovo Selo became very popular among tourist, especially from Hungary.